The Power of Gratitude as a Daily Practice
Gratitude lifts your spirit, makes you more resilient, and directs your attention to the good that is already present in your life while surrounding you with positive vibration. That’s why gratitude is top of my list in my daily rituals.
I give thanks every single day for my life –whether it’s a good day or not– because there is always something to be grateful for.
Let’s embrace the power of the vibration of gratitude by writing a Gratitude List for the last days of this year. I promise that you’ll feel wonderful after doing the exercise and ready to expect more blessings in the new year.
Begin by thinking about your year so far and write as many things in your gratitude list as you can think of. Then until the end of the year, find a quiet time every day to tune into gratitude and write a gratitude list for that day.
I’ll start! I’ll share my gratitude list with you for 2019.
- First, I am really blessed for having been able to be closer than usual to my dad during his last year of life. I am grateful for my family –especially my mum– for the strength, support and love we all shared.
- I am grateful for my daughters Jess and Bella. They are amazing in mind and soul. They are my constant blessing.
- I am grateful for all those who supported us in so many ways during these hard times.
- I am grateful for YOU and for being part of my life. Doing what I do aligns me with my purpose and you are part of that purpose too.
- I’m grateful for the work I do and for being able to serve in a way that lights me up every day.
- I’m grateful for my relationship with my inner being who guides me in this journey of life.
- I’m grateful for the tough lessons I’ve experienced this year that showed me how far I have come and how much more I need to learn.
- I’m grateful for fulfilling another of my dreams, a trip to France and seeing the Eiffel Tower!, which was more special as I shared it with my daughter Jess. Dreams do come true when you least expect them, but you have to expect them. Keep on dreaming.
- I am grateful for my creativity, my desire to learn, my patience, my compassion, and my positive outlook –even when the outlook is not so positive.
- And, of course, I am grateful for the usual stuff: my home, my garden, the prosperity that constantly flows into my life, my friends, the beautiful country I live and all its resources, the little birds that live in my pot plants, the appreciation I receive from my clients, and everything in my life that makes me happy and fulfilled.
So… this is my gratitude list.
It’s your turn now. Write your list, it will brighten up your day. Share it with me and spread the good vibes.
I am sending blessings your way.